Monday, February 1, 2016

4 years later....

Read back my previous posts just to realise how much what went by during my secondary school days and heading into university for foundation, then it stopped. After that it is all Twitter, Facebook and Instagram……this blog died off……

4 years after, University is already a past tense for me. I'm soon going off for a working holiday in New Zealand and I think this is a good way to keep track of what am I doing from the preparation before that to the experiences, the fun and all the things that I will be going through. This is where another set of memories should be kept.

Also, since I'm so used to writing English now and to not lose the past tradition of writing in Chinese, I will be sometimes writing in bilingual in the future.

最近得空没事就翻出了这个被遗忘的部落格,挖掘了许许多多在中学的回忆,然后到大学的基础班,然后……就没有然后了。4年的大学生活因为Facebook,Twitter和Instagram的活跃……部落格完全被遗忘了……

4年之后,大学生活已经是半年前的事了,之后将会开始自己纽西兰的打工旅行。对我来说写部落格是一个记录自己从对这一次打工旅行的准备,体验和所有趣事的管道。这也将会是另一段在生命中回忆的记录。


No comments: