Monday, May 2, 2016

If Heaven dont wants me, Imma work at Hell for money

Month 1 Day 21

After 2 weeks of coming to Te Puke, finally I got a permanent job and not doing casual anymore!! The so called "heaven" Trevelyan put me on their waiting list for sooooo long and didnt call me while the "Hell" Eastpack let me do casual and now change me to permanent. The downside is tiring but then more working hours means more money for me..... So yay!!

Been worrying about money issues recently. So many things to do yet so little to be saved... HR told me that there is only 6 weeks of the season left, which left me with another problem. I am currently only holding 1 payslip with 6 to go which adds up to 7 payslips. To extend visa I needed 12. HORRY SHIT... somemore winter hard to find work in this field. After 6 weeks, I MUST GET TO WORK IN REPACKING!!!!!

Well time to go to work. Otherwise gonna be late for my first day of permanent job LOLX Oh and here is a picture of a goat that I saw in the morning when I sent a housemate to their new house.

No comments: