Thursday, April 21, 2016

Anxiety kicked in, anxiety left

Month 1 Day 10

I Survived 10 days here!! Cant really believe it myself, especially when you have to cook your own meals. 

So sorry to my friends that I memang have no pictures to upload even though now I have unlimited internet. Been so busy finding work and getting along with people at the new place to stay. I will try to summarise what happened this few days

So it is 3 days ago I started living here and i got a bed in a garage/woodshed which the owner extend to get more people to stay? (台商就是是酱会赚钱的) That place is kinda cold in the morning and hot in the evening. and im still getting used to all the kitchen bathroom toilet and stuff. People there are apparently very friendly, I supposed Im the one that is not friendly in their eyes.

The next day I got switched to inside the house (yay for me) its warmer there and easier to access to kitchen and everything else, not to mention closer to more housemates. This is also the day my anxiety kicked in. Went to Trevelyan and submit application form and they said put me into waiting list. Then walk to the supermarket to get some groceries and Eastpack packhouse to find job which they told me they have 400 people on their waiting list (crap) So im walking back while hauling my groceries, and my backpack strap broke, so I have to haul 2 heavy bags now (my backpack also carry groceries) And btw its a damn long walk without a car here. 

Home - Trevelyan (owner fetch and a 30 min walk back)
Home - Supermarket (25 min)
Supermarket - EastPack (20min and my backpack strap broke here)
Eastpack - Home (50min walk and realising my plastic bag for groceries is slowly falling apart)

Its a tiring day, mentally more than physically if not for the bags as it hit me hard realising no work can be found (even though its just my 1st day looking for a job. XD Im that pessimistic sometimes)

So, we reached today, where its alot better. I knew more people now and some wanted to switch to EP due to unstable work at T. So i followed and got induction at another packhouse of EP (still no work for me though but its a step forward. And since they got a car to drive, I drove the car back and fetch them afterwards when they end. It feels so good to be driving again even though the law kinda restricts me from driving Initial D style like back in Malaysia. Now imma decide if I need to go EP tomorrow or T. (EP is Hell with stressful work but I got inducted already, T is heaven that is abit more chill but I havent went induction yet)

Imma just add some pictures from Google as a thanks for reading this long essay. Once again sorry for the lack of pictures.
Grabbed from T website, nampak friendly sia
Thats good lighting... in truth its very dark underneath from what I saw and its hard to pick them XD

No comments: