Friday, April 22, 2016

First work experience in NZL - Heaven in hell

Month 1 Day 11

Yay i earn my first Dollar(s) in NZl 2day!! Work as packer in a so called Hell of Packhouses. So lucky to get into Line 2 where the manager is so nice. Everyone helps each other. To sum up the experience, Its like working at assembly line at Burgerlab just with longer work hours and facing kiwi instead of burgers everyday. So the busy-ness is easy to get used to. Feels not as bad as they say but I guess I just reached the heaven in hell. But Im not sure how it will go in Line 1 though... THAT is the Hell in Hell. 

The full moon today is very nice and I made a promise to take a picture of it for my friend. So to share it here as well. Here is the full moon today.

See in real life will feel bigger here. But maybe further south will be bigger


This coming weekend should be (hopefully) a working weekend and maybe I hope can have a rest on weekdays ^_^

No comments: