Saturday, April 16, 2016

From Anxious to Chill.

Month 1 Day 4

It’s a day of chilling out whole day. Had breakfast at 8 and then go back to sleep again till 11pm. Climbed two small hills today. One Tree Hill/Cornwall Park is the first and its quite a short hike, Shorter than Mt Eden maybe. I finally saw sheeps!!!!!! They say the population of sheeps are more than people in New Zealand but this is my first bunch of sheeps I saw though. The view here is much better even though they are not as near to Auckland CBD as they don’t have that much trees blocking.
Baa... 
Climbed Mt Eden again to get my time lapse… I think something went wrong and I only have 3 seconds of footage I think. It loops every 3 seconds… OMG DAMN after I went hike again two days in a row. T.T Anyway good exercise for legs XD

Try to social again today with poker night. Overall not bad, I suck at it but just don’t want to be the first to go out. A $1 buy-in is pretty good for me. But no more than that. Not a bad day and not so stress anymore.

Month 1 Day 5

Nothing much going on for today except one thing. Im going to a Rugby match at Eden Park!! Its one of the biggest stadium in Auckland? Or New Zealand?

I don’t know much about Rugby but its kinda THE national sport of New Zealand so not gonna miss a live game here. The home team is Blues and the game is Blues vs Sharks while the game is kinda boring mostly but when the plays are good it gets really intense and everyone is enjoying around the stadium.
Proof that Im there?
He shoots...
He scores.... err well not football but thats first blood and 3 points for the Blues


Final Score is 23-18 with a Blues win and everyone is happy. ^_^

With some of the hostelmates. Blues won ^_^


BTW, conversation topics here are so open that people talk about date relationship sex and fuck. But they tell me is not usual to have these conversations lar hahaha Europeans are so open… so not Asian or rather Malaysian type of usual conversation with close friends.

No comments: